Monday, March 1, 2010

New project

I know this seems like a weird thing to see here, but I have a new iTouch app that allows me to upload recipes off the internet, and I have some recipes that are not necessarily from the internet, and though I'm sure I could find every last one of them if I looked long enough and hard enough, I don't really have time for that, so I thought I would try copying them to my blog, which effectively puts them ion the internet in a place I can find them, and allows me to access them on the iTouch. Rather ironic that I copied and pasted one that I'm sure is in every online site out there, but hey! At least I know it works! So there is my explanation for all the seemingly random recipes you will be seeing on here over the next several days.

Broccoli-Raisin Salad
1 bunch broccoli
1/2 cup hulled sunflower seeds
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 cup red onion
1 pound bacon
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons white vinegar
Fry the bacon and crumble. Mix all ingredients, except the dressing, in a bowl.

In a separate bowl, mix dressing ingredients and pour over salad ingredients. Toss and mix well so everything is coated.

Chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment