Sunday, August 16, 2009

I know it's been forever since I posted on here...I had a big plan for my blog...I was all set to start going in a new direction with it, and then i just sorta ran out of steam...so i let that be the case for awhile, knowing i would someday post again...and here it is. Pretty excited that we are finally moving to a house...A really cute little vintage 40's brick house, all hardwood floors, charm galore. One block from Chloe's bff, half a block from coop's best bud, and a block from the back of the school. We are right in the middle of it, now! I'll post pictures of the house as I take some, and fill you in on some of the projects I want to get going on...Lots of de-griming, paint razored from windows, etc to keep me busy for awhile...but lots of ideas for things! feels good to have something to care about again!

No comments:

Post a Comment