Saturday, December 6, 2008

No blood. Not even a good left hook.

But we won. Came out strong, got pretty tired, so they caught up, but we led the whole game...We won 25-22. Our girls were a measly 1-24 (out of 24 shots attempted, only 1 made it in the basket)the entire second half...They are getting used to a new offense this year, and it showed last night. Chloe is working hard on her defensive game, and she did very well in that area.

No beautiful snow to take pictures of, I haven't started decorating for the holidays yet. (Tree this weekend??) so my camera is collecting dust. All that is happening around here is a little bit of running, a lot of driving, a lot of working and a lot of studying.

BORING.

Things will pick up now that basketball has started; I'm really looking forward to it.

We go to Portland next week, and I am going to try to find time to go see Fr. Mike; he was a priest at St. Joe's when I went there...He left before our senior year, and I found him on the internet a couple of months ago doing a classmate search. he has a parish in North Portland at a church called "the Madeleine"(Isn't that cute?)...he remembered me (I wasn't afraid he wouldn't ;)...) so we are going to try to meet up!

No comments:

Post a Comment