Friday, February 29, 2008

Hmmm...

Tonight, my husband comes home, and informs me that he got a call tonight, from a parent, regarding our young son. Apparently, "there is a little girl at school" (I am not going to surmise or assume anything at this point. He's a 7th grader, for gawd's sake) and tonight, that little girl was at the mall with her mom. Cooper was at the mall, supposedly catching a movie. That mom called my husband, at work, to inform him that Cooper walked up to her, stuck his hand out, and introduced himself to her. Apparently it was so shocking to her that she felt she had to tell on him. Apparently whatever we are doing seems to be working. Or not. maybe he's just a great kid all by himself. Whatever. I don't care. As long as the whole world thinks he's as great as I do...and it seems to be working out that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment