Sunday, September 5, 2010

13.1

I asked my daughter to take a photo of me with my race number, and she went all Dorothea Lange on me, and wanted me to go sit on the road, with the lines of the road fading off into the distance...Whatever.


We finished! This is my cyber-partner Dianne; (She is much more photogenic than I)we have known each other since our boys were 11 and 12 year-olds playing ball in Central Oregon together. We trained each week, and checked in via facebook...It was a great way to do it. I am not very comptetive though, and will gladly 'just' train in the future. My new goals, now that I have developed the habit of running will be to get faster. Running has been good for me, but I am too much of a slug!. Continued weight loss, and some speed work over the winter will give me plenty to work on!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment