Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thingfinding.

 

When I was a little girl, my Grandma Pumpkin would take us to the beach, where she would put us in charge of thingfinding. Whenever we found something worthwhile, we would shout out:'I'm a thingfinder!' and everyone would come running to see what it was we found. I laugh about that now, because I totally know that she was just keeping us engaged, because engaged children are easier children, and I learned that from the master. :)

Consider me having shouted.

I am 'seeing green' these days...seems like everything I find lately that is totally cute is green...and this sign is no exception. Not quite sure where I'm going to hang it, but it looks pretty cute next to my green ladder. Also not sure if I will keep it up year-'round, or relegate it to the Christmas decorations...we'll see.

Also found this cute little platter at my favorite local thrift store: Isn't it cute? 2 bucks. Love a good deal!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment