Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Mother's day!

 

Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. ~Marion C. Garretty

Grown don't mean nothing to a mother. A child is a child. They get bigger, older, but grown? What's that suppose to mean? In my heart it don't mean a thing. ~Toni Morrison, Beloved, 1987


The only mothers it is safe to forget on Mother's Day are the good ones. ~Mignon McLaughlin

A father may turn his back on his child, brothers and sisters may become inveterate enemies, husbands may desert their wives, wives their husbands. But a mother's love endures through all. ~Washington Irving

There's nothing like a mama-hug. ~Adabella Radici

What would I do, who would I be, without my mother? A mere shadow of that which I am capable.--Megan Stiles

Love you, Mama.

ps: I hope that I inherited your gene for preservation...you look just the same in this photo! Hope your day is good, and that all your children acknowledge what a wonderful mom you are.

1 comment:

  1. Oh i like the pic of your momma!!! I hope you had a great mothers day!!!

    ReplyDelete