Wednesday, July 25, 2007

New Blog; and my heart's coming home.

Starting over on the whole blogging thing...I've started and stopped so many times...Now that we have movement in our lives, there's material for blogging!

My heart comes home tomorrow. :)

My other heart made cookies last night. (Love that I have kids big enough to make cookies)

And her big news of the day, which I'm sure she would allow me to share, is that braces START to come off today. (This is an up-to-two-week process...who knew?) photos to follow in due course :)

and speaking of photos: I took a series of pictures last night of the hills behind our house, then did a photomerge...148 inches long. I'm going to figure out a way to post that sucker and show it to you...Also going to look into having it printed...but we'll see :#

No comments:

Post a Comment